The direct and indirect analysis of SSC MTS tier 2 question paper 2019 is the most important part of any competitive examination. It helps you to identify your strengths and weaknesses and draft out a plan before appearing for the examination.
The amount of information that has been given in this article will help you to know about the various types of question papers, different marking schemes, complete list of directions, distributional pattern etc. The article provides a step-by-step approach towards preparing a perfect competitive exam paper which can be treated as an extended essay paper. The article also gives some sample question papers in various competitive exams like SSC MTS tier 2 question paper 2019, SSC CGL tier 2 question paper 2019, NDA exam pattern and marking scheme.
Written Exam Analysis is a very crucial part of the exam preparation. It helps you to analyze and evaluate your performance during the exam. The written exam analysis helps you to know how well you performed in the exam and improve your writing skills.
How to Search For SSC MTS Tier 2 Question Paper 2019:
Search for SSC MTS tier 2 question paper 2019 in google by entering the searched query. Example: SSC MTS tier 2 question paper 2019
Consider the following before getting into the topic of analysis:
- Written Exam Analysis is a very crucial part of the exam preparation. It helps you to analyze and evaluate your performance during the exam. The written exam analysis helps you to know how well you performed in the exam and improve your writing skills.
- The exam pattern of all the questions are the same in all subjects, but the distribution of marks varies from paper to paper. It is very important to know about this.
- The written test is conducted for 2 hours and 30 minutes and you get 2 hours’ time to complete the exam (1 hour 30 minutes for each subject). You have to write all answers in English or Hindi with no errors. Besides there are no negative marks for wrong answers so attempt every question one by one?
- You have to choose the correct answer for the questions. In case, you do not know the answers then guess from 4 options, which are correct.
- The questions are set in Objective Type with MCQs (multiple choice questions). Hence, select only one option out of four. No negative marking is done for wrong answers but within a time limit you need to attempt every question without wasting time on a doubtful question and not answering them in haste.
- The marking scheme is same for every question but the correct answers are categorized into negative, neutral and positive points. This categorization of correct answers helps you to get an idea about the answer pattern of questions.
- The most important part of the analysis is to check the time you took to attempt a particular question. And also to analyze your mental ability by knowing whether you took enough time or not.
Frequently Asked Queries
How many questions are there in SSC MTS Tier 2?
The SSC MTS tier 2 questions paper comprises of 100 multiple choice questions.
How many marks are given in written exam?
It is mandatory to give at least 80 percent of the total marks which is calculated by giving 40 as the required marks for each subject. The marks you get in mathematics and reasoning is added up and 40% of it is required for the written test. In addition to this, a candidate has to score 60% in both basic arithmetic and algebra.
How can I prepare for SSC MTS Tier 2?
The SSC MTS Tier 2 is a competitive exam that is conducted for the recruitment of constables in the Mumbai Police. The written test has to be attempted by every candidate and they are given 100 marks to score. It is mandatory to attempt all the questions with no negative marks for wrong answers.
How many subjects are there in SSC MTS Tier 2?
There are 3 subjects namely, General Studies, General Aptitude Test and Mathematics.
Is MTS Paper 2 qualifying?
No, it is not. This exam is just qualifying and the final selection is done after a physical test as well as an interview. In addition to it, there are some document verification and medical examination that too has to be cleared before you can be recruited in Mumbai Police department.
When will the SSC MTS Tier 2 exam 2019 be conducted?
It is expected that the date of conducting SSC MTS Tier 2 exam 2019 will be known by April 2019 or may be June or July 2019.
What is the seat allocation for SSC MTS Tier 2 exam 2019?
The seating arrangement generally varies from each examination center and it is difficult to give any general statement. But generally there will be 160 candidates sitting together in one hall which means that there are 160 seats in the hall.
What is SSC MTS Paper 2?
SSC MTS tier 2 question paper is a competitive examination that is conducted by Staff Selection Commission (SSC). It is for the recruitment of constables in Mumbai Police. It is the second phase of examination which comprises of 3 subjects namely, Mathematics, General Studies and General Aptitude Test.
What is the duration of SSC MTS Tier 2?
The duration of SSC MTS tier 2 exam 2019 is 120 minutes excluding 15 minutes for reading the instructions etc.
What is the marking pattern of SSC MTS Tier 2?
The marking pattern is generally same for all questions but the negative, neutral and positive points are categorized. The total of 100 marks is divided into 4 parts. Each part has equal number of marks i.e., 25 marks. In the SSC MTS tier 2 question paper 2019, 25 marks are given for each of the 3 subjects i.e., Mathematics General Studies and General Aptitude Test.
To conclude, it is very important to take a look at the SSC MTS tier 2 question paper 2019. The analysis and understanding of the exam will help you to prepare better for the exam and score better in it. This post was written to help all aspirants who are preparing for SSC MTS tier 2 exam 2019. We must follow our dream and work harder than anyone else because we have this opportunity which no one else gets.